PlanSafe – Emergency information and training
PlanSafe is our core product. This online safety induction and emergency management program provides safety information and training to employees, contractors, and visitors. PlanSafe is a single system that enables users to achieve 100% compliance with the current Workplace Health and Safety Legislation, the building Fire Safety Regulations and Australian Standards.
- Provide safety and emergency management training
- Achieve 100% compliance
- Access site-specific floor plans
PlanStudio - Create accurate evacuation signs and diagrams
PlanStudio provides users with an easy way to mark-up a building or structure, and produce spatially accurate indoor floor plans and evacuation signs. This app was developed with certifiers, fire engineers and other competent safety planners in mind – it is easy to use, robust and full of powerful features.
- Mark up buildings or structures
- Create spatially accurate evacuation diagrams
- Draft, edit, view & add to CAD drawings
ESP – View building layouts, locate hazards and identify safety equipment
Our Emergency Services Portal (ESP) allows First Responders and incident commanders to view detailed layouts of every floor in a commercial building. Through this platform, users can identify potential structural hazards and locate the exact position of extinguishers, hose reels, booster pumps and other safety equipment.
- View detailed building layouts and floor plans
- Identify hazards, exit routes and safety equipment
- Familiarise yourself with buildings using 3D building walkthroughs